Triton Termite & Pest Control uses integrated pest management, the best products, and safe and environmentally friendly best practices to ensure effectively, family friendly solutions that are custom-tailored to your home and environment.
Outstanding Service, Your Protection From Chaos
At Triton Termite & Pest Control we use the most effective treatments that are safe and environmentally friendly to eradicate the pests. Our plans are tailored to ensure effective, family, and pet-friendly solutions for your home and environment.
Please look at the list below to see what neighborhoods we offer our services in (pest control near me). If you do not see your community, that doesn’t mean we don’t provide service in your neighborhood. Please contact us to find out why your neighbors choose Triton Termite & Pest Control for their termite and pest control needs.
Cardiff By The Sea, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Imperial Beach, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Diego, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Spring Valley, Vista, Rancho Santa Fe
4S Ranch, Alpine, Black Mountain Ranch, Bonita, Bonsall, Bressi Ranch, Fairbanks Ranch, Julian, Lakeside, Lincoln Acres, Ocean Beach, Otay Ranch, Pacific Beach, Ramona, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Del Rey, Rancho Penasquitos, San Ysidro, Santa Ysabel, San Luis Rey, Valley Center
Triton Termite & Pest Control delivers effective solutions for termites, cockroaches, black widows, ants, spiders, wasps, yellow jackets, beetles, scorpions, birds, rats, and mice throughout much of San Diego County. We offer termite inspection, control, and repair services and residential and commercial pest control services.
Termite and Pest Control is a year-round problem due to our wonderful climate that we enjoy but so do the PESTS, which means pest persistence is high. Some of the most common pest and rodent issues in San Diego County are termites, cockroaches, black widows, ants, spiders, wasps, yellow jackets, beetles, scorpions, birds, rats, and mice. When these pests infest your home or business they become unsightly, can cause damage, cause allergies, and spread disease.
Another reason you should hire a professional exterminator is that after agriculture, consumers are the biggest users of pesticides and the biggest misusers of pesticides. Due to improper use and disposal, consumers cause environmental pollution which contributes to bee die-off and water contamination. Hiring a professionally trained and certified pest control company ensures that when pesticides are applied around your home or business they are done using integrated pest management techniques, the best products for the current problem, and safe and environmentally friendly best practices to ensure effective solutions that are custom-tailored to the property and surrounding environment.
As a home or business owner, there are many things you can do to help prevent a termite infestation. When we perform an inspection we will also be happy to guide you in prevention on your property. Partner with Triton Termite & Pest Control and use the following prevention tips:
- Remove possible food sources like fallen trees, tree stumps, and piles of leaves from your property.
- Keep termites out by creating an 18-inch barrier between any mulch or soil and your home’s foundation.
- Seal up cracks in your foundation. Caulk gaps found around windows and doors.
- Fix leaky pipes, faucets, or fixtures and keep gutters in good working order.
- Keep crawlspaces ventilated. Reduce moisture levels in and around your home using dehumidifiers to dry out basements and crawl spaces.
- Get a termite inspection and start a termite prevention service.
As a home or business owner, there are many things you can do to help prevent pest infestation. When we perform an inspection we will also be happy to guide you in prevention on your property. Partner with Triton Termite & Pest Control and use the following prevention tips:
- Keeping your home or business clean. Cleaning and vacuuming regularly will help keep pests away.
- Keep your window screens tight and in good repair or if you don’t have any install them. Keeping your doors closed and door sweeps in good repair help.
- Keep stored food in sealed or closed containers. Dispose of the old food. Properly dispose of food and waste. Keep garbage cans away from the house and other structures.
- Keep firewood, woodpiles, and compost away from your home or business.
Start a regular pest control service.
Yes we offer termite and pest control services to commercial and business establishments.
We love rainy days! When it rains, there are certain materials we like to use to continue protecting your home and property while protecting our environment.
We will perform follow up treatments. However, when you are on a service plan and pests come out between regular service treatments, we will come back to your home or business at no extra charge. We warranty and guarantee our services.